Lulu Pants Sims 4 CC Bottom

Heya lovely friends, I hope life is treating you right.
I decided to make these beautiful pants when I saw a picture on the internet of something similar. For this I combined my Lulu Pants V1 which is an edited version of a pair of pants that came with The Sims 4 Dine Out Pack and a belt I separated from a dress that came with The Sims 4 Get Famous Pack. I hope you like them.
Ps. These pants can conflict/clip with a few tight tops, but work perfectly with loose, tucked in and cropped tops. But if you want to dress your sim with a top that would conflict with them just use the first version.
I hope you like these because I personally love them.

Lulu Pants Sims 4 CC Bottom

Want more Maxis Match like this one? Then check out my Custom Content Page.

To report any glitch spotted on the pants or anything at all, please Contact Me Here or via Tumblr.

Remember, recoloring / editing / converting these are fine as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 15 swatches.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.