Hoops Leaves Sims 4 CC Earrings

Hey guys, how are you today?
My sister got a new piercing so I decided to make one for my sims.
Just like every ear piercing in The Sims 4, it doesn't work with every size and shape of ears. They work perfectly fine with the first EA ear preset, and fine with the third one. The same cannot be said about the second preset, this has to do with the weights, there's no way of making the piercing move with the ears, and therefore when you change the shape of the ear, the earrings do not move with them.
I hope you like them.

The name is a reference to Keane's Album "Hopes and Fears" I know it sounds stupid but hey, I love it.

Hoops Leaves Sims 4 CC Earrings

You can take a look at my other CC Accessories.
I also invite you to visit my Custom Content Page for more Maxis Match CC.

If you encounter any issue or glitch while download or using these earrings, do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr.

You may recolor / edit / convert these earrings, as long as you respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 04 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder both genders.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Eyes.
Sim 1 : GeneticsHair - Eyeliner - Lipstick.
Sim 2 : Skin - Skinblend - Eyebrows.