Ndidi Sims 4 CC Hair

Hey dear simmers, how you doin'?
Today I'm sharing with you a simple afro hairstyle. In honor of Black History Month, wanted a cute and simple bun for my dark skinned sims so bad and couldn't find one that I like, so I decided to make it myself.
Actually it looks simple but working on it has taken its toll on me, because there was something wrong with it; whenever I went in game some slits appeared on it, and I had to figure out what was causing that, after what seemed like an eternity I finally found it and it turned out to be the original texture, so I fixed it by editing the UV_0. And here it is.
I hope you like it.
I named this hair Ndidi, after I searched for "Female African Names". I love naming my hairs with names that start with N, so I went to the N section and found this one and its meaning was "patience"  I instantly chose it because, making this hair required so much patience from me. What with the slits glitch and all!

Ndidi Sims 4 CC Hair

For more Maxis Match CC hairs, check out this tag.
I also invite you to visit my Custom Content Page to take a look at all of my creations.

If you encounter any glitch other than the slits one, let me know, by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr, I'll do everything in my power to fix it. But if the slits reappear please delete it and don't ever let me know, it'll kill me. Seriously tho, I think I really fixed the issue, it'll work just fine.

You can recolor / edit / convert this hair, as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Eyes.
Sim 1 : Skin - Skinblend - Eyebrows - Eye-shadow - Lipstick.
Sim 2 : Skin - Skinblend 1 & 2 - Eyebrows - Eyeliner - Lipstick.