Hind Sims 4 CC Hair

Dag Dag everyone, I hope you are safe and doing well, also I hope you're staying at home.
This is my first hair this month, I can't believe it, things have been hectic lately, and I barely had time to work on CC. But hopefully I’m back to working at my normal pace.

This is a hair I made by turning the base game half-bun into a loose long hair. I am very happy with it, I don't think of it as my best looking hair but it's definitely the best one I made when it comes to quality. I've learned so much and I got to improve my Blender skills a lot with it.
I hope you like it.

Hind Sims 4 CC Hair

For more of my Maxis Match CC hairs, check out this tag.
If you want more Maxis Match CC, check out my Custom Content Page.

In case you spot a glitch or anything wrong, don't hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr, I'll see what I can do about it.

You can check my Terms of Use, but it'll just tell you that you are allowed to do almost everything you want with this hair - recolor / edit / convert it - as long as you give credit.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Skin - Default Skinblend - Eyes - Eye-bags.
Sim 1 : Skinblend - Eyebrows - Moles.
Sim 2 : Skinblend 1 2 - Eyebrows - Freckles - Dimples - Eye-shadow - Blush - Lipstick.