Noha Sims 4 CC Hair

Sul Sul Sims lovers, it's been such a long time since I last posted any CC, I hope you're doing great giving the crisis the world is going through.

So today I'm sharing with you yet another Maxis Match hair. I've worked on this one on and off since April, life was so hectic I couldn't focus on it as much as needed, but it's finally out and I'm so happy with and proud of it.

I made it by cutting short and mirroring the hair that came with The Sims 4 Get Famous, and then I added the lower inside part from scratch, so please be easy on me if it doesn't look quite appealing.

I hope you like it.


Noha Sims 4 CC Hair

If you spot anything wrong with this hair, please, do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr to let me know, I'll do my best to fix it as soon as possible.

If you want to recolor / edit / convert this hair, do whatever floats your boat, just remember to always give credit. If you want to know more about what you may or may not do visit my Terms of Use.

Visit this tag to check all of my available Maxis Match CC hairs. And to take a look at all of my Maxis Match CC go to my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen-elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Skin - Default Skinblend - Eyebrows - Eyes - Eye-bags.
Sim 1 : SkinblendMoles - Blush - Lipstick.
Sim 2 : Skinblend 1 2 - Freckles - Dimples - Eye-shadow - Blush - Lipstick.