Cold Feet 4 CC Socks

Dag dag simmers! I hope you are doing great.

I made this CC for The Sims Resource's The Perfect Night Collab.
It is a pair of cool striped socks, that comes in 20 colors for male and female sims. .

I hope you like it. Happy Simming!


In case you face any issue or trouble at all or spot anything wrong or unusual with these socks, please, do not hesitate to let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr. I will do my best to try and fix it as soon as possible.

If you are planning on recoloring / editing / converting these socks, you have my permission to do that, as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use.

If you like these socks, you might be interested in checking out my other Maxis Match CC Clothes or all of my creations at my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

I have some coupons to give away for those who want to become VIP members at The Sims Resource:
Use the code SHOP_NORDS6 to get a 6 months subscription for $20 instead of $22.
Use the code SHOP_NORDS12 to get a 1 year subscription for $30 instead of $36.
The VIP membership gives you many perks, so go get it at THE SIMS RESOURCE now.

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 20 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.