Put Me to Sleep Eyeshades Sims 4 CC Accessories

Sul sul, everybody! I hope life is treating you well.

I made these eyeshades for The Sims Resource's The Perfect Night Collab.
Put your male and female sims to sleep in this cute and cozy sleeping eye mask that comes in 10 solid colors and 10 different prints. You can find it under the glasses category.

I hope you like it. Happy Simming!


Put Me to Sleep Eyeshades Sims 4 CC Accessories

Should you spot any glitch on your sim while wearing these eyeshades or anything at all, please, do let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr. I will do everything in my power to fix it as soon as possible.

If you you want to recolor / edit / convert these eyeshades, you are allowed to, just make sure you read and respect my Terms of Use.

If you like these eyeshades, you might want to see my other Maxis Match CC Accessories and the rest of my creations at my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

I have some coupons to give away for those who want to become VIP members at The Sims Resource:
Use the code SHOP_NORDS6 to get a 6 months subscription for $20 instead of $22.
Use the code SHOP_NORDS12 to get a 1 year subscription for $30 instead of $36.
The VIP membership gives you many perks, so go get it at THE SIMS RESOURCE now.

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 20 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder male and female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.