Helene Hat Sims 4 CC Accessories

Heya, wonderful people! How is life treating you these days?

Today I am sharing with you a gothic top hat with a shiny satin ribbon, cute flowers and feathers, it's for adult female sims and it comes in 25 colors.

I hope you like it. Happy Simming!


Should you spot any glitch on your sim while wearing this hat or anything at all, please, do let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr. I will do everything in my power to fix it as soon as possible.

If you want to recolor / edit / convert this hat, you are allowed to do so. Just make sure you read and respect my Terms of Use.

If you like this hat, you might want to see my other Maxis Match CC Accessories and the rest of my creations at my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ All texture maps.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 25 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.