Lorelei Sims 4 CC Hair

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing great.

Someone on The Sims Resource requested that I remove the Gothic Accessory from my Lorelei Hair.
So here it is, a classy traditional hairstyle tied in the back in a nice and fashionable bun, with short bangs, two loose strands on the front.
It is for adult female sims and it comes in 24 colors and 12 add on colors.

I hope you like it. Happy Simming!


This set comes in 02 files:

The first file, the main one, is for the hair:
Lorelei Sims 4 CC Hair
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ All texture maps.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 24 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen-elder female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.

The second file, is for the hair recolor, it's an add on: Lorelei Sims 4 CC Hair
◊ Just a recolor (Add on).
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ All texture maps.
◊ 12 colors.

Please, do not hesitate to reach out to me by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr, should you spot any glitch or encounter any issue at all. I will do my best to fix it, as soon as possible.

Feel free to recolor / edit / convert this hair (except for child sims, as I plan to do it myself), and for more details as to what you are or are not allowed to do read my Terms of Use.

If you like this hair, you might wanna check out my other Maxis Match CC Hairs at This Link, and if you want to see all of my different creations, take a look at my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ All texture maps.
◊ Custom thumbnails.
◊ 24 EA colors + 12 addon colors.
◊ Available for teen-elder female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.