Scintille Glasses Sunglasses V3 Sims 4 CC Accessories

Hello lovelies, I hope you're doing great.

I made a third version of my Scintille Glasses. Jist like the two first versions, it's a pair of cat eye glasses / sunglasses with metal frame for your adult male and female sims. It comes in 5 colors (Gold, silver, black, bronze, and rose gold) and 3 types of lenses (clear, tinted, and ombre) as well.

I hope you like it. Happy Simming!


Should you spot any glitch on your sim while wearing these glasses or anything at all, please, do let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr. I will do everything in my power to fix it as soon as possible.

If you want to recolor / edit / convert these glasses, you are allowed to do so. Just make sure you read and respect my Terms of Use.

If you like these glasses, you might want to see my other Maxis Match CC Accessories and the rest of my creations at my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 15 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder male and female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.