Huda Khimar Sims 4 CC Hijab


Hello beautiful souls, I hope life is treating you well.

Today, I'm sharing with you a casual hijab headscarf (khimar) for hijabi female sims. It comes in 13 solid colors and 17 patterns. This is an edit of the base game hijab headscarf, I started working on it back in 2021 but forgot about it and this month I decided to finish it, so here it is.

I hope you like it. Happy Simming!
PS. I intend to make more modest clothes and hijabs in the future, so stay tuned.



Should you spot any glitch on your sim while wearing this hijab or anything at all, please, do let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr. I will do everything in my power to fix it as soon as possible.

If you want to recolor / edit / convert this hijab, you are allowed to do so. Just make sure you read and respect my Terms of Use.

If you like this hijab, you might want to see my other Maxis Match CC Clothes and the rest of my creations at my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Use my discount code ⚡️ SHOP_Nords12 ⚡️ to get $6 off your yearly The Sims Resource VIP membership.

🛍️ SHOP NOW !


Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Not hat compatible.
◊ Can be found under the Hat Category.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ All texture maps.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 13 solid colors and 17 patterns.
◊ Available for teen-elder female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.