Hello folks! I was planning to make a second version of my Primis Hair ever since I made it, and then I got a request to do it, so here it is. I hope you like it.
As stated in my Terms of Use, you can absolutely edit the mesh and or include it in your recolors. Just don't forget to credit me and link back to this post, I'd love to see what you come up with.
As I said before, I'm new to Frankenmeshing so if you encounter a slight glitch, just let me know.
Thank you for being here and reading this and downloading my stuff.
Peace, Nords xoxo
http://simfileshare.net/download/511639/

Version 01

 Version 03

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Hat Compatible. 
  • Proper LODs (I think).
  • 18 EA/Maxis colors.
  • Available for teen-elder female.
  • Custom thumbnail.
  • Disabled for random. 
  • Recolors Allowed.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio, Blender and Photoshop.

Credit

  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Sims4Studio.
  • Blender
  • Photoshop.
  • Freepik.

Special Thanks

  • The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in previews.