Hello everybody! I hope you're doing great. Today I come to you with a new and very special Custom Content for The Sims 4, special because it's my first ever mesh edit or like many of us call it Frankenmesh, I'm very excited about it, and I hope you like it.
If any of you happens to want to recolor it, feel free to include the mesh, you may also edit it if you like, just give credit and link back to my original post, I'd love to see what you do with it.
As I said this is my first Frankenmesh, so if you encounter the slightest glitch or issue, please leave a comment here or on my Tumblr, or Contact Me.
Thanks so much for stopping by and downloading my CC.
Peace, Nords xoxo
http://simfileshare.net/download/491314/

Version 02

Version 03

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Hat Compatible. 
  • 18 EA/Maxis colors. 
  • Proper LODs.
  • Available for teen-elder female.
  • Custom thumbnail.
  • Disabled for random. 
  • Recolors Allowed.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio, Blender and Photoshop.

Credit

  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Sims4Studio.
  • Blender
  • Photoshop.
  • Freepik.

Special Thanks

  •  SheSpeaksSimlish and Habsims for their tutorials.
  • The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in previews.