Heya!! Here's a third version of my Primis Hair, nobody asked for this one, but since I made it to improve my Frankenmeshing skills I thought I might as well share it with y'all.
If you want to edit or recolor it and include the mesh, please do! My Terms of Use are pretty flexible. Just, please, credit me and link back to this post. I'd be honored to see your creations.
If you notice any glitch just leave me a comment or a message, I'd love to polish it. And remember I'm open for suggestions.
Thank you very much!!
Peace, Nords xoxo   
Download

Version 01

Version 02

Further Information

  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Hat Compatible. 
  • Proper LODs (I think).
  • 18 EA/Maxis colors.
  • Available for teen-elder female.
  • Custom thumbnail.
  • Disabled for random. 
  • Recolors Allowed.
  • Created with love using Sims4Studio, Blender and Photoshop.

Credit

  • EA Games/Maxis.
  • Sims4Studio.
  • Blender
  • Photoshop.
  • Freepik.

Special Thanks

  • The CC creators whose CC I used in the previews.

List of CC used in previews.