Levo Sims 4 CC Skinblend

Hello darlings! I hope 2020 is treating you well.
Here's yet another face only skinblend, it was requested by t1bot (the same person who requested my Spotless Skinblend). I made it combining the following skins:
  1. Mohkii's Soft Peach Skinblend (1st swatch).
  2. Heihu's Tao Overlay (2nd swatch).
  3. Viiavi's Amaretto Skinblend (50%).
  4. Pyxis' Miscellany Nosemasks (3rd swatch).
All credit and thanks go to the creators mentioned above, for their generous TOUs.

Although this is a response to a request and I wanted to keep it as the original ones looked combined in game, I had to make some changes.

Levo Sims 4 CC Skinblend

If you like this one, I invite you to check out my other Skinblends. Not to bias your opinion but Lenis is my favorite. Just saying!
You can also take a look at all of my Maxis Match CC at my Custom Content Page.

If you are confused as to what to download or if you encounter any issue, please, let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr.

You can use this as a base, just make sure to credit me and link back to this or the Tumblr post. You can also read my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Custom thumbnails.
◊ Available for all ages and both genders.
◊ Found under Skin Details (Forehead Wrinkles and Mouth Crease) and Face Paint.
◊ 03/04 swatches. (Additional swatches for the forehead wrinkles and the mouth crease.)
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.
◊ Mohkii.
◊ Heihu.
◊ Viiavi.
◊ Pyxis.

CC used

All : Eyes.
Sim 1 : Hair - Eyebrows.
Sim 2 : Hair - Eyebrows.