Dede Sims 4 CC Hair
Sul Sul beautiful souls, I hope life is treating you well.
I present to you my third and final hair in honor of Black History Month. It's a hair with dreads pulled up into cute short pigtails.

If you like this adorable hairstyle, download it and let you sims embrace their inner little girls, they deserve it.

Dede Sims 4 CC Hair

For more Maxis Match CC hairs, check out this tag.
If you want more Maxis Match CC, check out my Custom Content Page.

If you want to report anything wrong with this hair, let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

As stated in my Terms of Use you can do whatever floats your boat with this hair - recolor / edit / convert it - just don't claim it as your, and give credit.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Eyes.
Sim 1 : Skinblend 1 2 - Eyebrows - Eye-shadow - Lipstick.
Sim 2 : Skin - Skinblend 1 & 2 - Eyebrows - Eye-bags.