Hoops Leaves Sims 4 CC Earrings

Hey sweeties! I hope you've had an amazing week.

When I made my first version of the Hoops & Leaves Earrings, I put the Helix Piercing on the right ear because it just came naturally, but once I was done with it I thought maybe some people will want it to be on the left one, so I made this second version.

Again, just like every ear piercing in The Sims 4, it is impossible to make it work with every size and shape of ears. So these ones work perfectly fine with the first EA ear preset, and fine with the third one. The same cannot be said about the second preset. As I said before it's due to the weights.
Anyway guys, I hope you like them.

Hoops Leaves Sims 4 CC Earrings

HERE you can find and download Version 01. And HERE you can find all the CC accessories that I've made.
If you want more Maxis Match CC, you're welcome to check out my Custom Content Download Page.

In case you face any issue with these earrings, please, let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr.

If you want to recolor / edit / convert these earrings, go ahead, just remember to read my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 04 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder both genders.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Eyes.
Sim 1 : GeneticsHair - Eyeliner - Lipstick.
Sim 2 : Skin - Skinblend - Eyebrows.