Zadie Sims 4 CC Hair

Hello darling friends, I hope you're having a wonderful time.
Today I'm sharing with you a second hair in honor of Black History Month. This hair is really close to my heart, I've put so much love in it.

I've worked a lot on the texture to get a simple ponytail for the dark skinned sims (I think the game is really lacking simple afro hairstyles). I tried to make two completely different hair textures match; the base was rather straight and the ponytail was more of a 4c hair, so what I did was try to find a balance between the two. I made many attempts, I'm not 100% satisfied but I'm rather happy with the outcome.

I hope you like it.

Zadie Sims 4 CC Hair

For more Maxis Match CC hairs, check out this tag.
For more CAS CC, I invite you to take a look at my Custom Content Page.

In case you spot anything wrong with this hair, a glitch, a flaw, or whatever, please, do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr, I'll try my best to fix it and get back at you as soon as possible.

My Terms of Use are clear about this, you may recolor / edit / convert this hair, as long as you don't claim it as yours.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen elder female.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Skin - Eyes.
Sim 1 : Skinblend 1 2 - Eyebrows - Eye-shadow - Blush - Lipstick.
Sim 2 : Skinblend 1  2  3 - Eyebrows - Mouth Corners - Eye-shadow - Eyeliner - Blush - Lipstick.