Rain Sims 4 CC Hair

Hey everyone, I hope you're safe and healthy.
Today I am finally sharing with a hair that I started working on back in March and my oh my did it take me time to finish, but to be fair, I wasn't working on it all the time, I wasn't very motivated or inspired.

Anyway I made it using that gorgeous classy hair that came with the Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack which I've wanted to work with ever since I laid eyes on it, and the cute medium ponytail that came with the Discover University Expansion Pack.

I hope you like the outcome. 

Rain Sims 4 CC Hair



For more of my Maxis Match CC hairs, check out this tag. And if you want to see the rest of my Maxis Match CC you can do that by visiting my Custom Content Page.

I want my hairs to be as perfect as possible, so if you have anything to report, anything you think I could have done better, please, let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr, I'll do everything in my power to fix it.

My Terms of Use are very open, so if you want to recolor / edit / convert this hair, all you need to do is give credit, but don't re-upload.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Hat compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 18 EA colors.
◊ Available for teen elder female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Sim Download - Eyes - Cheek Redness.
Sim 1 : Skinblend 1 & 2 - Eyebrows -  - Lips.
Sim 2 : Skin - Skinblend 1& 2 - Eyebrows. - Eye-bags 1 & 2Moles Eye-shadow - Lipstick.