Coco-Eco Jacket Sims 4 CC Top

Hey guys! I hope you're doing great and are safe.

Today I'm sharing with you a cute little jacket for your Eco-friendly Sims. Yup, never let your sims throw their denim jackets, recycle them into this one, I mean why throw a piece of clothing when you can make it look cooler.
I made this jacket by editing the one that came with the Eco Lifestyle Pack.

I hope you like it. Happy simming!

Coco-Eco Jacket Sims 4 CC Top

Feel free to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr if you want to report any issue or glitch on this jacket, I'll be happy to fix it as soon as I can.

If you plan on recoloring / editing / converting this jacket, remember to read my Terms of Use first.

For more Maxis Match CC clothes visit This Tag, or check out my Custom Content Page to see all of my available Maxis Match CC.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate



Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 10 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-adult female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used