Nynette Sims 4 CC Dress

Hey simmers! How is life treating ya? Well, I hope.

Here's a cute little denim dress for your sims to rock! I made it by editing the romper that came with The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Pack. 

I hope you like it. Happy simming!


Nynette Sims 4 CC Dress

If you spot anything wrong with this dress, be it a glitch, a weird spot, or whatever, just let me know by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr, I will try and fix it as soon as possible.

You may recolor / edit / convert this dress, but before you do, please, check out my Terms of Use page.

For more Maxis Match CC clothes visit This Tag, or check out my Custom Content Page to see all of my available Maxis Match CC.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo


Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 10 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-adult female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used