Anne Shorts Sims 4 CC Bottom

Hey guys! How are you today?

While I was thinking about what to make next, my mom suggested that I make shorts and I thought "Why not? I've been wanting to make ones anyway." And I had this image saved for a while so I took it as inspiration to make these shorts.

So here's my new CC, I made it using the mesh of a pair of shorts that came with the Realm of Magic Pack and the textures of a bunch of other bottom items. I hope you like it. Happy simming!


Anne Shorts Sims 4 CC Bottom

If you have to report anything related to these shorts, any glitch, any flaw, or any trouble while downloading, feel free to tell me by Contacting Me Here or via Tumblr, I will do my best to try and fix it as soon as possible.

If you plan on recoloring / editing / converting these short, please do, just make sure you read and respect my Terms of Use.

To download more Maxis Match CC clothes made by me take a look at This Tag, and for more Maxis Match CC check out my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo


Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 15 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All :
Sim 1 : Skin - Top - Shoes.
Sim 2 : Skin - Top - Shoes.