Sannie Sims 4 CC Overalls


Hiya beautiful people, I hope you're safe.

Here's a new CC inspired by this month's theme on The Sims Resource : Farming. The outcome isn't what I planned to make but I like it anyway.

I made these overalls by combining the ones that came with The Sims 4 Discover University Pack and the shorts that came with The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Pack and some other tops.

I hope you like it as much as I do. Happy simming!


Sannie Sims 4 CC Overalls

If you spot anything wrong on these overalls and want to report it, do not hesitate to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr, I will try and fix it as soon as possible.

If you are interested in recoloring / editing / converting these overalls, do whatever you want as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use.

I invite you to check out This Tag for more Maxis Match CC clothes made by me. And if you want more Maxis Match CC I invite you to visit my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 16 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-adult female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

Hair - Skin - Skin-blend - Eyebrows - Eyelashes - Dimple - Nose Redness - Lipstick.