Samar Jamal Sims 4 Sim Download

Samar Jamal Sims 4 Sim Download

Hello people, I hope life is treating you well.

Today, I'm sharing with you my sim model I use to showcase hats and hijabs. She was requested by some simmers.

I hope you like her. Happy Simming!

Use my discount code ⚡️ SHOP_Nords12 ⚡️ to get $6 off your yearly The Sims Resource VIP membership.

🛍️ SHOP NOW !




Information

◊ Female Young Adult Sim.
◊ Not available for download in the gallery.
◊ Base game.

CC Used

Sim:

◊ Skin-blend 1: Soft Skin V2 by nessasims. [Included]
◊ Skin-blend 2: Mercuria by lamatisse.
◊ Skin-blend 3: Martini Skinblend by nuagelle. [Included]
◊ Hair: Camellia Hair by qicc.
◊ Eyebrows: Malory Eyebrows by Pralinesims.
◊ Eyelashes: 3D Eylashes V1 by S-Club.
◊ Eyes: Keane Eyes by me. [Included]
◊ Eye-bags: Kiwi Eyebags by ratboysims. [Included]
◊ Lip Overlay: Lip-kit by miikocc. [Included]
◊ Moles: Face and Full Body Moles by ellesmea.
◊ Slider 1: Cheek Slider by daniparadise. [Included]
◊ Slider 2: Temple Slider by squeamishsims. [Included]

Outfits and Makeup:

  • Everyday:
◊ Eye-shadow: Artisan Eye Shadow by Screaming Mustard.
◊ Eyeliner: Eyeliners 01-04 by Alf-Si (Can't find it).
◊ Highlights: Matte Smooth Highlighter by emmibouquet.
◊ Sweater: Lesley Sweater by me. [Included]
◊ Jeans: I Love Denim Jeans by me. [Included]
◊ Sneakers: Low Top Sneaker 05 by Jius-Sims. [Included]
  • Formal:
◊ Eye-shadow: Same as everyday.
◊ Lipstick: Biallelic Lipstick by RemusSirion.
◊ Gown: Pippa Dress (Mermaid) by Sentate.
  • Athletic:
◊ T-shirt: Chill PJs T-Shirt by me. [Included]
◊ Sneakers: Same as everyday.
  • Sleepwear:
◊ Top: Cami PJs Top by me. [Included]
◊ Shorts: Cami PJs Shorts by me. [Included]
  • Party:
◊ Eye-shadow: Same as everyday.
◊ Lipstick: Same as formal.
◊ Dress: Sheena Dress by me. [Included]
  • Swimwear:
◊ Swimsuit: Silene Swimsuit by me. [Included]
  • Hot Weather:
◊ Shirt: Haywood Top by serenity-cc. [Included]
◊ Shorts: Dost Shorts by me. [Included]
◊ Sandals: 952 - Leather Sandals by ShakeProductions.
  • Cold Weather:
◊ Sweater: Yeppi Sweater by Trillyke. [Included]
◊ Jeans: Work Hard Skinny Jeans by Trillyke. [Included]
◊ Boots: Comfy Shearling Boots by me. [Included]
Spetial thanks to the creators whose CC I included.

⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫

Credit

◊ EA Games/Maxis.
◊ All the CC creators whose CC I used.

How to Install

  1. Download the sim.
  2. Extract the files to "Documents\ Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray"
  3. Open your gallery in-game, check "Include Custom Content" under "Advanced".

T.O.U

Use my sim however you wat, just don't reupload her.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate