Hoops Leaves Sims 4 CC Earrings

Hello beautiful people! I hope you're doing great.
I know no one asked for this one but I think there's always room for more versions when it comes to accessories, and I like to make sure that no one is left behind, so here's a new version of my Hoops & Leaves Earrings. This one is for those who aren't really into piercings. And since it doesn't have any helix piercing, it works perfectly fine with every shape and size of ears.
I hope you like it.

You can download Version 01 and Version 02 HERE and HERE respectfully.

Hoops Leaves Sims 4 CC Earrings


If you want more CC accessories made by me take a look at this tag HERE.
You can also check out my Custom Content Download Page for more Maxis Match CC.

To report any problem or issue feel free to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr. I'll be glad to help.

If you plan to recolor / edit / convert these earrings, please do, but read and respect my Terms of Use.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 04 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-elder both genders.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

All : Eyes.
Sim 1 : GeneticsHair - Eyeliner - Lipstick.
Sim 2 : Skin - Skinblend - Eyebrows.