Lizzy Sims 4 CC Top

Hello lovelies, I hope you're doing great.

Here's a new CC top I made for you guys. It is absolutely not what I intended to make, when I first started working on it I had something totally different in mind, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
When you first look at it, it may seem like a simple revamp of that cute top that came with the Discover University Expansion Pack, but I actually made it by combining 3 different meshes.

I hope you like it. Happy Simming!


Lizzy Sims 4 CC Top

If you encounter any issue or trouble whatsoever, please, feel free to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr. I will do everything in my power to fix it, as soon as I get the chance.

If you want to use this Top as base for your CC (recolor / edit / convert...) you are allowed to do so as long as you read and respect my Terms of Use.

You are welcome to check out my other Maxis Match CC clothes by visiting This Link and the rest of my creations at my Custom Content Page.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 24 swatches (10 solids, 14 prints).
◊ Available for teen-adult female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used

Hair - Hairline - Skin - Default Skinblend - Skinblend 1 2 - Eyebrows - Eyes - Eyelashes - Eye-bags - Eye-shadow - Blush - Lipstick - Earrings - Jeans.