Farmer Sims 4 CC Overalls

 
Dag Dag simmers, I hope you are fantastic, and 2020 hasn't been as bad to you as it has to the rest of the world.

After I made my Sannie Overalls, I wanted to make a different version that would be more adequate for the Farming Theme on The Sims Resource, I didn't finish it in time tho, but I still wanted to share it with you.
I made this version by combining my Sannie Overalls and the flannel vest that came with the Outdoor Retreat Game Pack. 
 
I hope you like it. Happy simming!


 
Farmer Sims 4 CC Overalls
 
If you encounter any issue related to these overalls, please feel free to Contact Me Here or via Tumblr, I will do everything in power to fix it as soon as possible.

If you plan on recoloring / editing / converting these overalls, please, make sure you take a look at my Terms of Use first.

If you want to, you can check out my other Maxis Match CC clothes by clicking This Link. Or you can visit my Custom Content Page. to see all of my Maxis Match CC.
Peace, N◊RDS xoxo

Consider Buying Me a Hot Chocolate

Further Information

◊ The Sims 4 Custom Content.
◊ Maxis Match.
◊ Edited EA mesh.
◊ Base Game Compatible.
◊ Proper LODs.
◊ Custom thumbnail.
◊ 12 swatches.
◊ Available for teen-adult female sims.
◊ Proper categories and tags.
◊ Disabled for random.
◊ Recolors Allowed.

Tools used

◊ Sims4Studio.
◊ Blender.
◊ Photoshop.

Credit

◊ EA Games / Maxis.

CC used